tree 199

Commenti

  1. Beautiful composition; colors and lines.

    I love the transparency effect.

    RispondiElimina
  2. la cara de una nube...su boca es un gato!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm just wondering what they are doing behind the tree? Maybe having a secret conversation?:) I like the shadows - like in a warm Autumn afternoon... The whole picture resembles me of a face... But maybe I'm dreaming with open eyes and it's high time to go to bed!:0)Good night, Toni!

    RispondiElimina
  4. This is an amazing series. I love every tree you've posted.

    RispondiElimina
  5. Hola Toni, siempre visito tu blog, pero hace mucho no comento. Lo que pasa es que me faltan palabras para describir cuanto me gusta tu arte.
    Nos vemos en un camino lleno de hermosos arboles.
    Tchau

    RispondiElimina
  6. Molto bello e interessante nella composizione. Complimenti per i tuoi lavori :)

    RispondiElimina

Posta un commento